What Are The Symptoms Of Stomach Cancer?
Here are some symptoms that can be felt by stomach cancer patients in the early stages:
- Bloated and often burp
- The stomach feels heartburn or pain
- Pain in the sternum
- Fast to eat
- Difficult to swallow food
- Digestive disorders are often recurrent
- Feel tired.
Some symptoms of gastric cancer at a more severe stage are:
- Vomiting blood
- Missing appetite
- The stool is black or there is blood in the stool
- Body feels tired
- Weight loss
- Swelling of the abdomen due to fluid accumulation
Symptoms of gastric cancer in the early stages are usually difficult to recognize because it is almost the same as other gastric problems, such as gastric ulcers. Because it requires a doctor’s examination to confirm the diagnosis.
Immediately check yourself if you feel the symptoms above.