Signs and Symptoms of Swine Flu
Signs and Symptoms of Swine Flu – The incubation period of swine flu is about 24 to 72 hours after the person is exposed to the virus. The disease has symptoms that are similar to the common cold so it is difficult to recognize. Some of the usual indications include:
- Nasal congestion or runny nose.
- The eyes are red and watery.
- Sore throat.
People with flu generally do not need treatment by doctors. But there are some people who are susceptible to complications that require examination by a doctor, that is if a person has flu and:
- Be under two years old or above 65 years old.
- Is pregnant.
- Chronic illness, such as asthma, heart problems, and diabetes.
- Have a weakened immune system, for example because of HIV.
- Having a profession as a medical worker, such as doctors and nurses.
- Experiencing obesity