Signs and Symptoms of Liver Cancer
Generally, people with early-stage do not feel any significant signs and symptoms of liver cancer. New symptoms will be seen clearly at an advanced stage. However, some of the following symptoms can be cautioned as signs and symptoms of liver cancer:
- Feeling very tired and limp
- Stomach ache
- Liver organs swell
- Feeling nauseous and vomiting
- Ascites or fluid buildup in the stomach. The abdomen looks swollen.
- The limbs swell due to fluid accumulation.
- Weight loss without cause
- The skin and whites of the eyes are yellowing
- Urine is dark
- The stool is white like chalk
The above symptoms are indeed common and not always a marker of liver cancer, but it is still better to do the examination. Try consulting your doctor if you have one or more of the above symptoms including people who have had cirrhosis or are infected with hepatitis.