Prevent Carpal Tunnel Syndrome in Humans
Below are some ways you can do to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Avoid bending the wrist repeatedly. A relaxed wrist position is the best position. If you’re typing with the keyboard, it’s best to position your wrists as elbows or slightly lower.
- If you work or do activities that utilize the wrist, do break more often to avoid pressure.
- Do a warm up or a small workout for your fingers and wrists.
- Try to sleep with the wrist position fixed straight.
- If you work in a cold environment, use gloves to keep the hands from getting cold. Cold temperatures can cause pain and stiffness in the hands.