The precautionary measure of the Angina is almost similar to the initial wind treatment step sitting without the use of drugs, that is by applying a healthy lifestyle. In addition to preventing the occurrence of Angina attacks on people who have never experienced it, the adoption of a healthy lifestyle can also reduce the severity of the symptoms of wind sitting on the sufferer. Here are some steps you can take to prevent the wind from sitting, including:
- Exercising. You can do light exercise, such as casual cycling, walking, or swimming. In addition to losing weight, exercise can also make blood circulation becomes smooth and lower blood pressure, so the heart and coronary arteries remain healthy.
- Eat a heart-healthy diet. In order to keep working properly, you need food support. Healthy foods for the heart must be rich in fiber. You can get fiber needs through fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. In addition to fiber, foods that contain unsaturated fat are also healthy for the heart because unsaturated fats can help lower the blockage of blood vessels. Some examples of foods containing unsaturated fats are tuna, salmon, tofu, olive oil, almonds, and avocados.
- Avoid foods that are harmful to the heart. In order to avoid the Angina Disease, avoid foods that contain too much salt. The recommended salt dose for health is about one teaspoon per day. Too much salt consumption can trigger hypertension. In addition to salt, be aware of foods that contain saturated fat, such as offal, coconut milk, cheese, fried foods and butter. Saturated fats can settle in the arteries and inhibit blood circulation.
- Maintain weight. Healthy weight is important to maintain. Because if we are obese, the heart will be more difficult to circulate the blood so it must pump harder. Over time this can increase blood pressure and trigger a sitting breeze.
- Limit alcohol consumption. The content of calories in alcohol is very high. Therefore, excessive consumption of alcohol can lead to obesity and hypertension that can ultimately lead to the Angina.
- Quit smoking. Substances contained in the cigarette can inhibit the arteries and increase blood pressure. If that condition happens, you are not only at risk of Angina, but also at risk of stroke and heart attack.