Fibromyalgia Symptoms in Women
The main symptom of fibromyalgia is the pain that spreads throughout the body. This pain can be a burning sensation, such as a piercing, or dull pain that can continue to be felt for at least 12 weeks.
The indications will be continuous with the severity of the possible fluctuations. Sometimes it can also be accompanied by other symptoms that include:
- The body is very sensitive to pain.
- Rigid muscle.
- Difficulty sleeping and exhausted. The pain caused by fibromyalgia will cause the sufferer to sleep so it will trigger fatigue.
- Cognitive impairment, such as difficulty concentrating or remembering something.
- Stomach cramps.
- Irritable bowel syndrome.
- Menstruation is accompanied by severe pain.
- Overheated or cold. This symptom occurs because the patient is unable to regulate body temperature.
The severity of fibromyalgia symptoms is generally different in each patient. This difference can be triggered by the level of stress experienced by the patient, the number of activities performed by the patient, as well as changes in the weather.