Causes of Premature Ejaculation in Adults
One of the causes of premature ejaculation is psychological factors. Examples of things related to this include:
- There is a problem between you and your partner
- Anxiety can not satisfy the couple
- Traumatic experiences since childhood (for example, have been sexually abused or have been caught doing masturbation)
- Often do masturbation when teenagers by forcing themselves to ejaculate quickly due to guilt or fear of being caught.
In addition to psychological factors, premature ejaculation can also be triggered by issues related to the physical, including:
- Thyroid disorders
- Prostate disorders
- Have a penis that is too sensitive
- Reflex disorder of the system that regulates ejaculation
- Inflammation or infection in the urethra or prostate
- Impaired levels of neurotransmitters in the brain
- Hormonal disorders
- Nerve damage due to injury or surgery
- Side effects of smoking, consuming alcoholic beverages, and taking drugs.
Premature ejaculation can also be inherited. This means that a person has a higher risk of experiencing premature ejaculation if in the family there who have the same condition.